CozyChic Lite® Girls Heirloom Newborn Set | PinkRegular price $ 149.00
Barefoot Dreams Inc. was born in 1994 as founder Annette Cook set out to create a precious line of children's products embracing her design philosophy and a company that would accommodate her commitment to family. Envisioning a collection that was both elegant and soothing to the senses, Annette sought out the softest flannels, silkiest washable satins and coziest knits in an array of lovely and reassuring colors. With the outstanding success of her first product, the signature receiving blanket, Barefoot Dreams soon became a nationally recognized brand, featured in numerous publications and television programs.
Creating a family centered business was a priority for Annette even before she had children of her own. Born and raised in Wisconsin, she is the fifth of six children in a close knit and entrepreneurial family. Diligence, hard work and the importance of family above all else were core values Annette learned as a child and carried into her professional pursuits.
Shortly after launching Barefoot Dreams, Annette met and married Stan, the love of her life. Together, the two continued to grow and develop the company in Malibu. To their joy and delight, Barefoot Dreams soon became a family affair with the birth of their sons, Grayson William, Chase Clayton and Preston Thomas Cook, their greatest creations and ongoing sources of inspiration.
The Barefoot Dreams collection features a variety of soft and luxurious blankets and throws, precious newborn and toddler wear, distinctive accessories and adult apparel. Barefoot Dreams is featured in 5 star resorts and spas and is a top seller at major department stores and boutiques around the world.
our parent favorite footie is an everyday (and night) essential with magnetic closures that make dressing easy. magnets are quick, quiet, and a lifesaver for middle-of-the-night changes. eco-friendly TENCEL™ modal is silky soft, breathable, and gentle on sensitive skin. temperature-regulating properties will keep warm in winter, you cool in summer, and oh-so comfortable year round.
- eco-friendly TENCEL™ modal: sustainably sourced from beechwood trees, breathable, temperature regulating, pill, fade and run resistant.
- SewSafe™ magnetic closures make for easy dressing and changes.
- easy care, machine wash.
features based on size:
- magnetic closures: magnets line the seam from the neck to upper thigh for sizes up to 0-3m & from neck to crotch for sizes 3-6m and up.
- snug fit: sizes 9-12m and up follow snug-fit & flammability standards—consider sizing up.
- mitten cuffs: built-in fold-over cuffs for sizes up to 6m cover hands & protect from scratches.
- non-slip foot grips for sizes 9-12m and up.