Lorimer Kids Fanny Pack | Metallic Quilted LilacRegular price $ 50.00
Our mission is to make beautiful, well-made, inclusively cool product while using the power of business to give back and shift narratives around social injustices.
For every State bag purchased, we'll support American children and families in need ... in the ways they need it most. Our giving initiatives include donating fully-packed backpacks at our signature bag drop rallies, fueling #WhatDoWeTellTheKids activations and special projects with partner charities and schools in which we so deeply believe.
As State's platform continues to grow, we view it as a responsibility and vehicle to shed light around social injustices happening every day here in the US. In 2016, we launched our #WhatDoWeTellTheKids initiatives, aiming to tackle the most challenging issues of our time by simply asking the question, "what do we tell the kids?"
State Bags is proud to be a Benefit Corporation, accompanied by fellow companies creating public significance by having a material, positive impact on society.
Our first ever(!) kids fanny pack created due to endless demand. This fanny pack allows kids to stay hands-free, sits crossbody, and holds all their on-the-go things.
- All the little things - a lipgloss, sunglasses, hair scrunchies, a toy car, a mask, sanitizer, lunch money, etc.
- Main zip compartment
- Adjustable crossbody strap
- Carabiner clip for gloves, mittens, sanitizer, etc.
- Signature rivet in red
- This product is suitable for anyone and everyone - however you identify
SIZE & MATERIALS
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 5.5" W x 1.77" D
- Strap length: 33.4"
- Main body: 100% Polyester
- Interior Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Spot clean with a damp cloth